7 Nights Best of Belize Package – “A combination of Belize’s Two Most Premier Leisure Travel Destinations”
The Maya Mountain Pine Ridge where a 12 room luxury estate lodge is situated on a private, 7000+ acre reserve with 6 major waterfalls, 90+ miles of hiking trails, spa services, full service restaurant, bar, pool, hot tub and on-property guides, Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve.
And the most popular Island of Belize , Ambergris Caye, where SunBreeze Suites is situated in the heart of San Pedro Town, steps from the Caribbean Sea and the largest barrier reef in the western hemisphere.
Best of Belize Packages No. 2
- 3 nights at Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve in Estate Room
- Meet, Greet and return Land Transfer Airport to Inn
- 3 Days Breakfast, 3 Days Lunch (packed on outings), 3 a la carte Dinners
- Half Day Trip Jungle Horseback Riding Trail
- Half Day Trip Cave Canoeing at Barton Creek with optional visit to the Butterfly Farm (includes canoes and spotlights)
- Full Day Tour of Caracol Mayan Site, Rio Frio Cave and Rio on Pools
- Half Day Guided Property Tour of Hidden Valley Reserve
Entrance Fees : Butterfly Farm USD 12.50 pp. Tax and Service Charge included where applicable; does not include entrance fees.
- THEN, move on to enjoy the sea and reef at San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
- 4 nights at SunBreeze Suites in one bedroom Ocean front Suite
- Room Tax & Service Charge
- Daily American Breakfast
- 3 days of 2 tank dives (includes tanks & weights)
- A two and a half hour of snorkeling And a Full Day Sail Snorkel to Caye Caulker, our neighboring island, snorkel famous Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley Marine Reserves and stop at Caye Caulker for lunch and sail back leisurely to San Pedro.
- Air Transfers from Belize City to San Pedro
- Air Transfer from San Pedro to Belize International Airport
December 14, 2018 – April 30, 2019 – US$ 2362 per person double
May 1 – December 13, 2019 – US$ 2135 per person double
Conditions: Dive or Snorkeling Gear, & Park Fees not included You can decide to begin your Best of Belize travel in the Maya Mountains or the Sea.