We thank you for choosing to visit Belize and to stay with us at the SunBreeze Suites.
We welcome you with our warm Belizean Hospitality. As we continue to ensure the health, safety and well being of our guests and employees. During these past few months as we prepare to meet and exceed the requirements of the standard set out by the Belize Tourism Board hotel and tour operators Tourism Gold Standard Certificate. We have carried out extensive training to enhance the cleaning and sanitation throughout the property including our partners at the Tephany Massage Studio, Ambergris Divers and JAMBEL’s Restaurant.
- A program manager whose responsibility will ensure that collectively we adhere to the health and safety plan that was developed for the property.
- Wellness check by taking temperature of all employees before commencing work and guest will have their temperature taken at check in and periodically thereafter. With temperature exceeding 37°C we will be required to report to the Ministry of Health in order that they may provide us with instructions.
- All guests are responsible to cover their expenses for medical attention, transfer to and from the medical facility and if quarantine is required.
- Physical distancing 6 feet apart is being enforced for employees and guests where possible. Unless you are a family traveling together you will be excused.
- Seating at JAMBEL’s has been modified to 50% capacity to ensure there is 6 feet between tables.
- All public areas have procedures implemented to have high touch areas and spaces sanitized and disinfected regularly.
- Our guest rooms have trained employees to pay attention to high touch areas and items such a TV remotes, A/C remotes, telephones etc. Your room will have been fully cleaned, disinfected and sanitized before your arrival. A Gold Standard Card will be hanging on your door supporting that all GST cleaning standards are met.
- Employees have been provided with the personal protective equipment such as face mask, face shield, rubber gloves and all other PPE’s needed to be safe and to make sure you too are safe. All guests will be required to wear face mask while in public spaces.
- Sanitizing stations has been established in strategic areas available for all employees and guests.
- We have minimized the need for physical contact at check in such as requesting guest to pre-register by providing us the information required and by being able to make online payments at checkout.
As we are prepared, our application for the Gold Standard Hotel certification has been submitted to the Belize Tourism Board and we anxiously await reopening our doors on November 17th, 2020.
We look forward to having you with us and in making your stay most memorable.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND PROTOCOLS FOR VISITORS & WELCOME LETTER
Belize’s number one priority is establishing enhanced health and safety measures to protect you and ensure that you’ll enjoy your vacation.
The following are some guidelines to help prepare you for your trip and what you can expect when you arrive in Belize.
During your Stay in Belize:
- While in country facemasks are mandatory in all public spaces, and you are expected to practice social distancing and proper hand hygiene to protect yourself and others you come in contact with.
- Our property offers full service amenities (restaurant, bar, pool &/or beach access, and onsite activities).
- We want you to see and do as much of the activities in our beautiful country, during your visit. Although you won’t be able to explore on your own, we can arrange guided tours for you with our approved Gold Standard Tour Operator. Please let us know what you’re interested in doing and seeing while in country and we can arrange this for you.
- Please let us know what your interests are and we will gladly arrange these tours for you with an approved operator.
For more information on the new destination protocols and frequently asked questions, please visit: https://www.travelbelize.org/health-safety