Looking to explore the world on your own this summer, consider Belize.
Belize has so much to offer for solo travelers! With the official language of Belize being English it’s a destination that is easy to navigate around. You can soak up the sun, enjoy the laid back island charm, dine on delicious seafood, or you can be a little more adventurous and explore the Belize Barrier Reef on a snorkel or dive trip. There are lots of options to choose from that you can enjoy on your own.
- Pack a good book and soak up the sun from your private balcony during your stay in an Oceanview Suite.
- Dine in or out – From SunBreeze Suites many restaurants and are walking distance away. Not fussed with going out dine onsite at Jambels or have meal in. All our suites come with a full kitchen.
- Explore the island by cart – one of the best ways to take in the island charm is by cart . The calm, relaxed vibe of the Ambergris Caye draws in like-minded tourists. It’s easy to meet new people, both locals and fellow solo travelers are eager to chat and share travel tips and recommend on how to spend your time on the island.
- Take some time out to enjoy the Belize Barrier Reef – Daily half day snorkel trips go out to Hol Chan Marine Reserve. Spend some time swimming in the sea and make new friends, just below the surface as you encounter vibrant marine life – turtles , rays and sharks
- Pamper yourself. One of the greatest joys of traveling alone is the freedom to do whatever you like, whenever you like. Enjoy some pampering while on vacation with a beach massage.
Belize is and incredibly tranquil and safe destination to travel solo. Building on the top tip for solo travel : plan ahead, you can take advantage of our solo package, where all your travel plans are made for you in advance.
- 4 night stay in a Oceanview Suite
- Daily American Breakfast
- A 2 ½ hour snorkel trip to Mexico Rock, gear and equipment included; park fee not included.
- 1 Hour Swedish Massage
- An 8 hour Golf Cart Rental to explore the island