BWI Airport’s largest carrier is adding seasonal flights to warmer destinations ahead of spring break travel. Southwest Airlines will commence a new flight to Belize from Baltimore and is increasing its Houston and Denver Services. Starting March 9, 2024, Southwest’s new non-stop flight will be on Saturdays only (seasonal service). It will depart Baltimore-Washington (BWI) at 8:30am and arrive in Belize at 11:00 a.m. It will depart from Belize (BZE) at 12:00 pm and arrive in Baltimore (BWI) at 5:50 pm.
Starting March 9th, Southwest will have an additional Saturday service from Houston, Hobby, making service to Houston 8 times weekly. Denver will also be increased from once weekly to twice weekly (Saturday and Sunday).
Belize has one international airport which is Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport (BZE) .
Many major airlines offer non stop services to Belize.
- American Airlines offers flights from Miami, Florida (MIA), Charlotte, North Carolina (CLT, Dallas, Texas (DFW) and Los Angeles, California (LAX)
- Copa Airlines offer flights from Panama (PTY)
- South West offers flights from Houston, Texas (IAH) and seasonal flights to/from Denver, Colorado (DEN). Starting March with flights to / from Baltimore ( BWI)
- West Jet offers seasonal flights from Calgary, Alberta (YYA) and Toronto, Canada (YYZ)
- TAG Airlines offers flights from Guatemala City (GUA)
- Air Canada offers flights from Toronto, Canada (YYZ)
- Avianca offers flights from San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL)
- Delta offers flights from Atlanta, Georgia (ATL)
- United Airlines offers flights from Houston, Texas (IAH), Newark, New Jersey (EWR) and
- Chicago, Illinois (ORD)
- Tropic Air offers flights from Cancun, Mexico (CUN), Flores, Guatemala (FRS), Guatemala City (GUA) and Roatan, Honduras (RTB)